Members are defined by CANVAS as any business that supports the hospitality community of Wine Country.With over 700 Members, including over 290 Concierges (200 from San Francisco) and Tour Guides, over 165 wineries, and a growing number of restaurants, spas, art galleries and more, CANVAS offers an organized resource for the members of the Wine Country Hospitality Community. CANVAS programs facilitate opportunities for its Members to grow relationships, stay up with the latest information, expand their knowledge about wine, food and Napa Valley & Sonoma , to develop and support their ability to be outstanding ambassadors for Wine Country.
In addition to the list below of benefits included in membership dues, CANVAS has also negotiated special pricing for many exceptional opportunities. Click to see EXTENDED BENEFITS.
- Networking opportunities: Events that facilitate meeting other hospitality-related colleagues to strengthen current and create new relationships and referrals through:
- Attendance at "CANVAS Connect" monthly social network gatherings with CANVAS members and more.
- "Quick Connect" one-on-one networking
- Opportunities to present at and attend bi-monthly educational meetings.
- Education: Ongoing programs expanding the knowledge base of our Members. (Examples: Gatekeepers of Wine Country Panel, Farming Practices, Appellation Series, etc.)
Access via website login to CANVAS’ fully searchable Resource Directories of the hospitality communities of Wine Country (concierges, tour guides, wineries, restaurants, etc.) providing profiles, photos and contact information.
- Marketing to the Hospitality Community:
Listing of your company and services in the CANVAS Resource Directory, with details of services and products, unique offerings, menus, specials, photo galleries, directions, etc. provided by you, for easy access by Concierges and Tour Guides and other Members.
- Calendar Postings:
- Event posting on the Member Calendar to advise Concierges, Tour Guides and Associate Members of activities of interest to guests.
- Even the ability to post last minute available appointments for the weekends.
- Research Days:
CANVAS will bring a group of Concierges & Tour Guides to your facility so you may give them first-hand experience of what you offer guests, and for you to get to know each other better. Attending Research Days (we have limited space for members other than Concierges) affords the opportunity to reinforce relationships over a full day of learning together.
- Informative Weekly Newsletter, to advise the Hospitality community of your news and activities, and to be informed of others'.
- Personal Assistance by Colby & CANVAS Team Members:
We will help you put together custom activities with a group of Concierges & Tour Guides as introduction or reinforcement of relationships.
- Marketing opportunities with our Media partners, KRON TV, 7x7 Magazine, San Francisco Magazine, San Francisco Bride, WHERE Magazine and more.
- Members per Organization:
Your Associate Membership includes access for 5 members of your staff to log in to the CANVAS website, receive CANVAS announcements and attend events.
- Other features...
as they are requested and developed.
We invite you to become a member and participate with your colleagues
in this Wine Country community of Ambassadors.
To join click on the Join Now! link in the top menu, select your region and category of business. Then fill out your business Profile. Membership rates are at the top of each category.
It's as easy as that.